Verbal Tenses

 Verbal Tenses


Imagen recuperada de: https://blog.inkforall.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Verb-tenses-indicate-whether-an-event-is-from-the.png



Finally I'm here with my personal favorite topic, this is my go-to when someone asks me to explain any topic, since this is way much easier than you think, in spanish there´s a lot of verbal tenses but in englih there´s only twelve, I'll start giving a personal recommendation, I'll leave a song which is Dance style in which you can learn a lot of verbs, you really need to memorize the verbs in its different forms, you will need it always, so you will get really important knowledge, keep reading if you want to learn all different tenses.

Finalmente estoy aquí con mi tema favorito, personalmente, éste tema es mi elección cuando alguien me pide que le explique cualquier temática, porque es mucho más fácil de lo que crees, en español hay un montón de tiempos verbales, pero en inglés solo hay doce. Empezaré dando una recomendación personal, Dejaré una canción con un estilo de música de baile en el cuál puedes aprender un montón de verbos, realmente necesitas memorizar los verbos en sus diferentes formas, vas a necesitarlos siempre, así que vas a obtener conocimiento muy importante, sigue leyendo si quieres aprender todos los diferentes tiempos.


 I'll also recommend one page for studying the verbs like in a game
También recomendaré una página para estudiar los verbos en manera de juego




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Verb To Be

Introduction

Recommendations